What's that mean?? It's vernacular in cycling for being at the back of the race! You are beat, you've bonked, you have a mechanical or you are just too old to keep up anymore. It's all the same...you are "off the back again"! The blog has many cycling posts, but it's not exclusively about cycling. Enjoy and send comments!!
I am so glad you are there. I havent been able to get this off my mind. I'm so sorry for Stirling and his family. I'm not even back in town until later on but will be thinking and praying for everyone all day.
I am so glad you are there. I havent been able to get this off my mind. I'm so sorry for Stirling and his family. I'm not even back in town until later on but will be thinking and praying for everyone all day.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for keeping up. Beautiful, heartfelt cememony today. Lots on my mind too, as one could imagine. In the airport heading west now.....
ReplyDelete