Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Catching Up.......Some Traveling and Not Much Riding


Paris sign: "No entry, EXCEPT bikes"
As the intro to this blog says, not everything here is about cycling.  So, just like a lot of internet content, this first picture is not necessarily true!   ;-)   With less riding due to dark afternoons, rides have become less frequent.  But anyway, here's a update about what I've been up to....some traveling with a little bit of riding.

I've been "trying" to run a bit too!  I've gotten out there 3 or 4 times recently, so I guess I can say my foot recovery is complete!  Riding hasn't bugged me for a few months, but walking, never mind running, took a bit longer to return to normal because of some bumpy scar tissue on the ball of my foot.  But all is well now.  Yeah!

Check out my "blog-within-a blog", a short recollection of our trip to France.  It's more about a reunion, castles, food and the trials of traveling with a compulsive person than about riding my bike.  It's all part of the story (with pics) found here:  http://bit.ly/1FKLzBR

Until next time, when I have a ride worth writing about, it's over and out for now!

Mike heading out for one of the few rides he took in France (That's Caryn chasing)

No comments:

Post a Comment